- Design measures: 2mm wide by 2mm high.
- Made from 1/4" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Beaducation Original Design
- Made in the USA.
- Arrives coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- This heart metal punch is perfect for Valentine's Day jewelry, Mother's Day jewelry, making heart jewelry and love projects. Metal heart punches are ideal for stamping with a love note, love quote, for couple's jewelry pieces, matching necklaces and bracelets for you and your BFF and so much more.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
Perfect tiny stamp, just the right size to add a little something. I love the lines in the inside, gives it more interest. And matches with the star they have I this size.
As alway, beaducation original stamp are well worth the money. They always stamp beautifuly and they are made of high quality. The design is always centered and reliably stamps how you want it.
I don't hesitate to buy beaducation original stamps they have all been well worth the money.
Who doesn't love tiny things? I was hesitant with this because of its size. This lines show beautifully even though it is 2mm! I used it on sterling rings and they were adorable! I cannot say enough about this. The stamp itself was also amazing. The steel was clean and easy to hold (I hate round stamps). I could tell exactly where this was going because of the tapered end. This stamp rocks!
This heart melts mine!
I stamp this baby heart on everything! Love. It.
Had this stamp for over 3 years and it still works great. and i use it a TON. one of my favorites
I love this ‘tiny’ heart! I’ve used it for years and it still stamps just as clean.
Oh my gosh I love this little heart stamp! It gives a great impression with just a minimum amount of effort.