Aluminum Circle, 38mm (1.5"), 18g
- Diameter: 38mm (1.5")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Stamps beautifully, polished up nicely
Beaducation's blanks are fabulous. Just the size I needed for a project.
These were the perfect size for Christmas ornaments. I made one for everyone on my list. Nice and shiny!
Nice size! Easy to stamp, shines up nicely!
I use these to make keychains and they stamp easily. The thickness is also a good replacement for stainless steel.
A great size for mandala pendants. Excellent quality.
I enjoyed making the mandelas and setting a crystal in the middle for a quick easy beautiful gift