Aluminum Circle, 38mm (1.5"), 18g
- Diameter: 38mm (1.5")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Stamps beautifully, polished up nicely
Beaducation's blanks are fabulous. Just the size I needed for a project.
These were the perfect size for Christmas ornaments. I made one for everyone on my list. Nice and shiny!
Nice size! Easy to stamp, shines up nicely!
I use these to make keychains and they stamp easily. The thickness is also a good replacement for stainless steel.
A great size for mandala pendants. Excellent quality.