Rose Gold Filled Heart Tag with Side Hole, 24g
- Height 9mm (.35")
- Width: 10mm (.4") at the widest point
- Thickness: 24g
- Hole fits up to 18 gauge jump ring
- Double clad
- The rose gold filled for these stamping blanks is 14/20.
- A blush-hued version of Gold Filled.
- Difficult to photograph - physical blank will look shinier and not at all like copper.
- Obtained by alloying 14K gold with copper and zinc and pressure bonding it to brass.
- Gold content bonded to the brass is 58.33% 14K gold, 1% zinc, 40.67% copper.
I think this is one of the prettiest blanks I've ever seen, I'm almost afraid to stamp on it because it's so pretty. For the 1st one I am stamping our area code - 412, have you heard of it ;-) - for my daughter for a simple necklace.