Rose Gold Filled Circle, 22mm (.87"), 24g
- Diameter: 22mm (.87")
- Thickness: 24g
- Double clad.
- The rose gold filled for these stamping blanks is 14/20.
- Hole will accommodate up to 18g jump ring .
- A blush-hued version of Gold Filled.
- Difficult to photograph - physical blank will look shinier and not at all like copper.
- Obtained by alloying 14K gold with copper and zinc and pressure bonding it to brass.
- Gold content bonded to the brass is 58.33% 14K gold, 1% zinc, 40.67% copper.
These have the perfect pink, rose gold color and are relatively easy to stamp on. The size works for those that want a dainty, lightweight charm and the color is very classy and shiny when polished.