Aluminum Mason Jar, 27mm (1.06") x 17mm (.67"), 18g
- 27mm (1.06") x 17mm (.67")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
love this blank. stamps easy and is so cute
As a good southern girl I simply couldn't live without a cute little mason jar!
I'm not a big fan of the mason jar craze but I already had the ladybug stamp and thought these would work well together. I also ordered the dragon fly stamp and use these with leafy stamps to create to a bug in a jar necklace. Kids especially love them. Now I'm thinking about getting the goldfish stamp. Oh, and so easy to stamp on!
Easy to stamp and the design possibilities are endless! What southern girl doesn't love a mason jar!
It makes a nice little vase. And mason jars couldn't be anymore "in" nowdays!
So cute! True to stats - will make a great pendant!