- Design measures: 3.5mm wide by 3.5mm high.
- Made from 1/4" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Beaducation Original Design
- Made in the USA.
- Arrives coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- This heart metal punch is perfect for Valentine's Day jewelry, Mother's Day jewelry, making heart jewelry and love projects. Metal heart punches are ideal for stamping with a love note, love quote, for couple's jewelry pieces, matching necklaces and bracelets for you and your BFF and so much more.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
BUY MORE SAVE MORE: Spend $35, Save $5; Spend $70, Save $10, Spend $100, Save $15; Spend $150, Save $25; Spend $200, Save $35; Spend $300, Save $50! April 23rd - April 26th.
Such an adorable and tiny stamp!
Another great Beaducation original! Although it's small, this heart makes a big impact in your designs. It's perfect for filling in mandalas but because of the lines it really stands out on its own. It makes a great impression with just one whack and is easy to use. You need this lovely stamp!
You're gonna love this one... stamps clear and precise! One of my faves!
This is my favorite heart stamp! It is so cute, bold and stamps beautifully!!!!????
I love this lined heart. It looks so cute stamped and is a nice change from a plain outline.
Since I use the fat lined heart all the time I grabbed this one when it went on sale. Love them both.