Rose Gold Filled Circle 1/4" (8mm) with Hole, 24g
- Diameter: 8mm (.25")
- Thickness: 24g
- Double clad
- The rose gold filled for these stamping blanks is 14/20.
- Hole will accommodate up to 18g jump ring .
- A blush-hued version of Gold Filled.
- Difficult to photograph - physical blank will look shinier and not at all like copper.
- Obtained by alloying 14K gold with copper and zinc and pressure bonding it to brass.
- Gold content bonded to the brass is 58.33% 14K gold, 1% zinc, 40.67% copper.
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!