Aluminum Sparrow, 41.5mm (1.65") x 25mm (1"), 18g
- 41.5mm (1.65") x 25mm (1")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I love birds so these are super cute to stamp on and make a necklace or keychain.
Love these sparrows. So versatile and easy to stamp!
Cute little blank that makes a fun addition to a riveted leather cuff too! love it!