- Perfect for holding wire or sheet at an angle.
- Creates consistent cuts.
- Holds wire and sheet up to 11mm (.43") wide.
- Can hold an angle of both 45° and 90°.
- Can be used on wire, tubing and sheet.
- Can be clamped in a vise or hand-held.
- Made from hardened steel.
- Use inexpensive files as jig could damage them during use.
Miter Cutting Vise
loading the player....
I had tool envy every time I watched a video where this was used! I'm glad I finally broke down and bought this-it is fantastic! I had a terrible time filing the ends of my wire flat in order to get a good join to solder and this is like a miracle. Love it!
Glad I bit the bullet and finally bought this!
Heather (Wildflower Native)
I love this tool. Quick and easy flat straight ends. Makes soldering bangles a lot easier.