Aluminum United States Blank, 18g
- Height: 23.5mm (.93")
- Width: 32mm (1.26")
- Thickness: 18g
- Pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
Very nice. I'll be using this blank to make necklaces for my customers (I sell on Etsy and eBay) with whatever words they want to say that will fit on it.
I will also be using this to make my own "political" statement to wear myself (ahem). I will be using it on my listings as well to see if any one else will want me to make one like it for them.
PS: I love Beaducation and everything about it! The products, the people, the videos, the service, etc., etc. Best in the business for SURE!
United Stamps Blank
Love these! Great thickness for stamping, and a huge hit with my customers.
Oh say, can you see how cute this is? Great quality and I've already got several different designs using this blank that are very popular with travelers. This one's a keeper.
I love these. I had purchased similar blanks elsewhere, but the quality isn't Beaducation good. I'm so glad i found these.