Aluminum Florida State Blank, 18g
- Height: 27.75mm (1.09")
- Width: 19.33mm (.76")
- Thickness: 18g
- Matte Finish
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- May have a sharp edge or two due to their detail.
- Edges can be smoothed out with light grit sandpaper, a file or just thrown in the tumbler for a spell.
- Made in the USA.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
This one was for my momma. We stamped a heart and “home” on it. It tried to bend on me but not too bad. Easily bent back. Came out beautifully and she loved it! I’ve gotten many new customers from her showing it off!