Aluminum Alabama State Blank, 18g
- Height: 31.15mm (1.23")
- Width: 19.80mm (.78")
- Thickness: 18g
- Matte Finish
- May have a sharp edge or two due to their detail.
- Edges can be smoothed out with light grit sandpaper, a file or just thrown in the tumbler for a spell.
- Made in the USA.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I love these blanks! I've used them for college football fans, as a wedding gift with a heart stamped over the city they got married in, and even plain with nothing stamped on them.