Aluminum Lanky Plaque, 37mm (1.45") x 14.4mm (.57"), 18g
- 37mm (1.45") x 14.4mm (.57")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- This is a Beaducation Original design.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I love the quality of this blank. It's great for stamping words on it and riveting to a leather cuff.
Beaducation blanks are always great quality, as is this one! Adds a little extra design to a piece instead of using a circle or rectangle!
Great shape and quality! I also got this plaque in the larger size.