Aluminum Large Lanky Plaque, 18g
- Height: 19mm (.75")
- Width: 50mm (1.95") at the widest point
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
- This blank was designed by Beaducation.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Love this one for longer words on cuffs. Strong and sturdy, stamps easily!
I love these aluminum plaques! I had not been a big fan of aluminum for stamping until I bought these plaques. I really like this shape attached to a 1 inch wide leather cuff. These is a great size blank for stamping out longer quotes. My favorite way to finish these is with steel wool. I think they look fantastic especially when rivet to leather.
I love the shape of these. Makes your stamped design look fancier than just a rectangle or oval.
PERFECT for leather cuffs. Another lovely blank from Beaducation.