Aluminum Lanky Plaque, 50mm (1.95") x 19mm (.75"), 18g
- 50mm (1.95") x 19mm (.75")
- Thickness: 18g
- Pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
Love this one for longer words on cuffs. Strong and sturdy, stamps easily!
I love these aluminum plaques! I had not been a big fan of aluminum for stamping until I bought these plaques. I really like this shape attached to a 1 inch wide leather cuff. These is a great size blank for stamping out longer quotes. My favorite way to finish these is with steel wool. I think they look fantastic especially when rivet to leather.
I love the shape of these. Makes your stamped design look fancier than just a rectangle or oval.
PERFECT for leather cuffs. Another lovely blank from Beaducation.
My favorite shape I love this blank - stamps great!
Love riveting these to copper cuffs
These stamp so beautifully and the shape is great! I also got these in a smaller size.
Love this blank! It's just big enough to get a few lines of text in. Looks great riveted to a leather cuff!
Great size,shape and quality. Love it.