Aluminum Mod Plaque, 29mm (1.14") x 16mm (.63"), 18g
- 29mm (1.14") x 16mm (.63")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- This blank was designed by Beaducation.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
USE CODE SHIP2018 for FREE SHIPPING on DOMESTIC ORDERS OVER $35, December 17 - 24, 2018.
I purchased this design recently and just love how cute it looks! Great material to stamp on!
Great blank to modify and shape to your liking!
I love these aluminum plaques! I had not been a big fan of aluminum for stamping until I bought these plaques. I think this shape is great attached to a 1/2 inch wide leather cuff. I really like making designs on these using my smaller design stamps. They look FANTASTIC when you finish them with steel wool!
I bought two and just love the shape. Perfect little size
Love the shape. Great for stamping then riveting to a copper or brass cuff.