Aluminum Mod Plaque, 29mm (1.14") x 16mm (.63"), 18g
- 29mm (1.14") x 16mm (.63")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I purchased this design recently and just love how cute it looks! Great material to stamp on!
Great blank to modify and shape to your liking!
I love these aluminum plaques! I had not been a big fan of aluminum for stamping until I bought these plaques. I think this shape is great attached to a 1/2 inch wide leather cuff. I really like making designs on these using my smaller design stamps. They look FANTASTIC when you finish them with steel wool!
I bought two and just love the shape. Perfect little size
Love the shape. Great for stamping then riveting to a copper or brass cuff.