Aluminum Mod Plaque, 40.3mm (1.59") x 22.1mm (.87"), 18g
- 40.3mm (1.59") x 22.1mm (.87")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
One of my favorite blanks for cuffs...really unique design...stamps wonderfully!
I love these aluminum plaques! I had not been a big fan of aluminum for stamping until I bought these plaques. I really like this shape attached to a 1 inch wide leather cuff. These is a great size blank for adding larger design stamps. This is also a very easy metal to stamp on. My favorite way to finish these is with steel wool. I use Beaducation's nailhead rivets and a chasing hammer to attach mine to leather cuffs. So cool looking!
Great blank, one of my favorite
Beaducation carries such beautiful blanks. This one is probably my favorite. It's great for necklaces and for leather cuffs. It's classy and timeless.
Like the elegant plaque, it's nice for leather or metal cuffs.
I have used these on leather cuffs, as other reviewers have. They are a perfect size, having enough space for text and a design.
Love the shape. Great for stamping then riveting to a copper or brass cuff.
Great shape, guage, easy to stamp, love these. Very versatile.
Great blank for many things. It's a good size and excellent quality for easy stamping.
Beautiful shape. Looks great on a riveted leather cuff!
good size, pretty design, versatile.