Aluminum Large Mod Plaque, 18g
- This is a Beaducation Original!
- Height: 22.08mm (.87")
- Width: 40.3mm (1.59") at the widest point.
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Use code SHIP2017 at checkout for free shipping on orders $35 or more!
One of my favorite blanks for cuffs...really unique design...stamps wonderfully!
I love these aluminum plaques! I had not been a big fan of aluminum for stamping until I bought these plaques. I really like this shape attached to a 1 inch wide leather cuff. These is a great size blank for adding larger design stamps. This is also a very easy metal to stamp on. My favorite way to finish these is with steel wool. I use Beaducation's nailhead rivets and a chasing hammer to attach mine to leather cuffs. So cool looking!
Great blank, one of my favorite
Beaducation carries such beautiful blanks. This one is probably my favorite. It's great for necklaces and for leather cuffs. It's classy and timeless.