Aluminum Large Mod Plaque, 18g
- This is a Beaducation Original!
- Height: 22.08mm (.87")
- Width: 40.3mm (1.59") at the widest point.
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
One of my favorite blanks for cuffs...really unique design...stamps wonderfully!
I love these aluminum plaques! I had not been a big fan of aluminum for stamping until I bought these plaques. I really like this shape attached to a 1 inch wide leather cuff. These is a great size blank for adding larger design stamps. This is also a very easy metal to stamp on. My favorite way to finish these is with steel wool. I use Beaducation's nailhead rivets and a chasing hammer to attach mine to leather cuffs. So cool looking!