Aluminum Elegant Plaque, 29.5mm (1.16") x 14.6mm (.57"), 18g
- 29.5mm (1.16") x 14.6mm (.57")
- Thickness: 18g
- Pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Perfect!!! Stamps like butter! Easy to mold and texturize as well! I will be buying more and getting my supplies from beaducation from now on!!!
Kerlia- from The Tudors Child Etsy
I love these! I have been happy with everything I have purchased from Beaducation. I will continue to buy my supplies from them.
I love these aluminum plaques! I had not been a big fan of aluminum for stamping until I bought these plaques. I think this shape is great attached to a 1/2 inch wide leather cuff. You can stamp one or two words on these and they look DYNAMITE when you finish them with steel wool!
Great for stamping, I punch holes in the sides to make a bracelet with chain or leather and to hang vertically as a necklace.
Love the shape. Great for stamping then riveting to a copper or brass cuff.
Like this shape so much that I have the same one in a larger size. Easy to stamp on, then riveted it to a leather bracelet.
Beautiful little shape, and nice and shiny, too! A great thickness for easy stamping.