Aluminum Elegant Plaque, 40.2mm (1.58") x 19.8mm (.78"), 24g
- 40.2mm (1.58") x 19.8mm (.78")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- This blank was designed by Beaducation.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
These are just awesome for adding to bracelets!!!
Love how this one looks on a cuff!
I love the shape of these. Makes your stamped design look fancier than just a rectangle or oval.
Love these! So many wonderful ways to put them to use!
I LOVE these. Its great to add a little dimension to your designs with these blanks. I also use them for keychains.
Such a pretty blank. I'm using these for leather cuffs.
Very nice riveted to a leather or metal cuff!
Really nice to stamp, just what I needed!
Perfect for making tags for wedding centerpieces!
Time to replenish my stash. ????
I love these! Versatile for lots of projects.