Aluminum Large Scholarly Plaque, 18g
- Height: 19.75mm (.78")
- Width: 38.1mm (1.5") at the widest point
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
- This blank was designed by Beaducation.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Sturdy, great edges, stamps amazingly!