Aluminum Dog Bone with Top Loop, 20mm (.79") x 13mm (.51"), 18g, Pack of 5
- 20mm (.79") x 13mm (.51")
- Center height: 7mm (.27")
- Thickness: 18g
- Top loop accommodates up to 16g jump rings or wire.
- Pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- This blank does not work well as a pet tag as the top loop is too weak. If looking for a dog bone shape to use as a pet tag, try one of these.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I love these little tags!!! They are the perfect size and so easy to stamp!