Aluminum Large Dog Bone with Top Loop, 18g
- Height: 19mm (.75")
- Width: 31mm (1.22")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I have loved and been pleased with all my purchases from beaducation but I wouldn't consider this charm "large." Great quality though.
Like all the aluminum blanks, its easy to stamp and makes great gifts for those who love their fur babies!
Great to stamp, and super cute :)
I love aluminium for stamping on, it is so smooth. I used these for stamping remembrances for friends whose pets have passed away.
lots of animal lovers out there. looks good on chain
Heather (Wildflower Native)