Aluminum "Tiffany" Style Heart, 13mm (.51") x 12mm (.47"), 18g, Pack of 5
- Height: 13mm (.51")
- Width: 12mm (.47")
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
These are perfect for special pieces. I added a small letter to it.
Makes a great little add on for a necklace or bracelet. Also makes a nice focal piece with an initial in it for a little girl!
Such a sweet little thing! Simple!
Super cute and easy to stamp. There is plenty of room for an initial or small design and an embedded crystal.
I adore how tiny these are. They're perfect for dainty necklaces or a charm on a bracelet, an add on piece. So cute.