Which blank should I use? Have you asked yourself that question before? Here is the solution. We've packaged 1 of each of the popular shaped blanks for you to see which is your favorite....hopefully it's all of them!
Included in the variety:
- Aluminum Washer, 25mm (1") x 16mm (.63"), 18g
- Aluminum Dog Tag, 29mm (1.14") x 16mm (.63"), 18g
- Aluminum Rectangle, 30.5mm (1.20") x 5mm (.20"), 18g
- Aluminum Stylized Heart, 22mm (.88") x 19.5mm (.75"), 18g
- Aluminum Flower with 6 Petals, 19.5mm (.77"), 18g
- Aluminum Guitar Pick Shape, 30mm (1.18") x 25.5mm (1"), 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually
To pop a hole in these blanks, we recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch.
For stamping instructions and tips, please check out our free class "Stamping On Metal". For some great stamping design ideas, you might like our free class "Stamped Jewelry Design Ideas".
I love the sample packs as I was just getting started. I love that they have a plastic layer to protect them but it was really hard to get it off at first. Also it was a great idea to see how a size and shape would work .