Which blank should I use? Have you asked yourself that question before? Here is the solution. We've packaged 1 of each of the popular sized circles for you to see which is your favorite....hopefully it's all of them!
Included in the variety:
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike
- Does not tarnish
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold as a pack.
To pop a hole in these blanks, we recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch.
For stamping instructions and tips, please check out our free class "Stamping On Metal". For some great stamping design ideas, you might like our free class "Stamped Jewelry Design Ideas".
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
10 Year Anniversary Sale: Up to 50% Off Sitewide, September 19th and 20th.
This is a GREAT sampler pack. I wish I had known about this when I first started out. These are of great quality and the size chart that comes with them is an added bonus!
I love these! Very helpful to have when first starting out and there are so many projects these work well with!
Heather (Wildflower Native)