Aluminum Sheet Metal, 4" x 4", 18 Gauge
- Measurements: 4" x 4"
- Thickness: 18 gauge
- This sheet comes with protective film on one side (to be peeled off)
- This is raw sheet and may have slight imperfections that can be polished out.
- Want to cut your own discs out of this sheet? Use the Pepe Disc Cutter
- Great for practicing stamping or sawing.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
I love this sheet metal! I also love the fact that usually a polish pad will remove any light scratches on the surface!
I love this metal to cut my own blanks. It works great and is awesome quality.
i love using this product to practice my stamp designs.
I love working with these aluminum sheets! Great quality.
Nice sheet metal...I use to cut my own blanks and I also use to stamp my design stamps and fonts on to show customers what I offer.
I wanted to experiment with cutting my own blanks. I wanted a shape that wasn't already for sale and this was perfect!
Perfect for practicing that super detailed stamp or cutting your own blank design!
I had to get a couple of these for when you want that shape that you just can't find so you saw it yourself. Nice thickness
I was looking for something to display what design stamp choices I have to offer clients, and this was perfect! Nice, thick, gauge, solid and sturdy yet soft to stamp on, lightweight for easy transport and budget-friendly. It’s perfect (^v^)
Perfect for sample stamps!
I've made my own blanks from this sheet with a disc cutter, and I've also used it for practice stamping.
I got these to make coasters since there weren't enough round ones in stock at the time to make a set. Some fun mandala stamping and a piece of cork on the back = great gifts!
This sheet is the perfect size for me to make room signs for my kid. The fact that this is an aluminum sheet means I will crisp, clear impressions with all of the stamps I will use. Great value, too!
I love having a place to practice my stamping. As a new stamper I like having this larger area to practice aligning letters.