Aluminum Wing, 47mm (1.85") x 15mm (.63"), 18g
- 47mm (1.85") x 15mm (.63")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
This is a Beaducation Original and you won't find it anywhere else!
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
As always, great quality and a beautiful wing that is a nice size! Thanks!
Super blank...sturdy, nice edges...love it on a necklace or cuff!
Love the lightweight aluminum wing I plan to use these as angel wings and stamp names on them! Perfect size for a name and a date! Would make a great pendant. Too big for a bracelet :)
Nice sized wing for a pendant. An yes, it stamps like butta!
Going to stamp some special pendants for my siblings