Aluminum Horse Shoe Blank, 18g
- Height: 25mm (.98")
- Width: 21.5mm (.85")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
SOOO LOVE THIS BLANK! I have used the copper one too and the shape is unique and aluminum is easy to stamp on. I love layering this or using it on its own. Another quality product sold here. I never have to worry about that, which is awesome. If you need softer metal to stamp complicated designs on, this is for you. Love aluminum!