Aluminum Crescent Moon, 25.4mm (1"), 18g, Pack of 5
- Diameter: 25.4mm (1")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I love this moon shape and I can only find it here. Great quality product, and aluminum is great to stamp on. :)
Lovely lightweight crescent moon! Quality product and cant wait to play with it! Wish I had ordered more! I'll be back!
This is so versatile! I love turning it to do a take on a squash blossom design.
Love the moon shape. So many different ways to use this.
Love the shape and have several possible designs I want to try, I'll need to order more!