Aluminum Rectangle with Holes, 44.5mm (1.75") x 20mm (.79"), 18g
- 44.5mm (1.75") x 20mm (.79")
- Thickness: 18g
- Hole diameter: 2mm (.08")
- Holes accommodate up to 14g jump ring or wire.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I'll be using these great blanks for bracelets and leather cuffs. Great size.
Another nice blank for leather cuffs and the holes are already made for you. Stamps great.
These are perfect blanks for SO many things. I use them all the time. And I love having the nice holes already in them.