Aluminum Dog Tag, 29mm (1.14") x 16mm (.63"), 18g
- 29mm (1.14") x 16mm (.63")
- Thickness: 18g
- Hole accommodtes up to 14g jump rings or wire.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
great size-not too big or too small.medium size dog collar
I've started using 14ga, no going back! Love the size. Weight is ok
Love the size of these. They take a stamp very well.