Aluminum Dog Tag, 29mm (1.14") x 16mm (.63"), 18g, Pack of 5
- 29mm (1.14") x 16mm (.63")
- Thickness: 18g
- Hole accommodtes up to 14g jump rings or wire.
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
great size-not too big or too small.medium size dog collar
I've started using 14ga, no going back! Love the size. Weight is ok
Love the size of these. They take a stamp very well.
Great for key chains. Easy to stamp
I got a request to create dog tags and this is one of the shapes I chose. I love how rounded the top and bottom are and the size is wonderful.