Aluminum Rounded Rectangle, 45mm (1.77") x 10mm (.39"), 18g, Pack of 5
- 45mm (1.77") x 10mm (.39")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Stamps super easy. is a beautiful product!
One of my favorites
These stamp great and make awesome necklace components!
Perfect for simple designs! Stamp easily too!
I really like Beaducation's blanks. Not sure yet what I'll be using this size for, but it will definitely get used!
I got these to do a project but they weren't long enough. However I love the shape of them and now I can make bar necklaces out of them!
I love these! The rounded corners make them so cute.
I love the looks of these "bars", the rounded corners is such a nice touch
A breeze to stamp on and can be used vertically or horizontally!
Perfect! Just what I wanted!
I LOVE these for projects. They stamp great, and super lightweight! The rounded corners are the best! Great for necklaces!
These are great! Lot's of good uses!