Aluminum Washer, 31.5mm (1.24") with 22mm (.87") ID, 18g
- Outer diameter: 31.5mm (1.24") (1 1/4")
- Inner diameter: 22mm (.87") (7/8")
- Stampable area: 5mm (.20")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Great size, easy to stamp.
I LOVE these blanks! I use them mostly for key chain designs. They have the plastic on them now so they don't scratch in transit. I tumble them for a bit to get them all set for stamping.
I have a great disc cutter and make lots of my own blanks. But it only goes up to 1" so I buy these washers and they are great! They are the good quality that we can count on from Beaducation. And with the plastic on one side, they don't get scratched.
I am very pleased with the quality of all thier products. The aluminum products far exceed competitors I've purchased from. Each item has a plastic covering to minimize the scratches before you stamp, i highly recommended them.