Aluminum Washer, 25mm (1") with 16mm (.63") ID, 18g
- Outer diameter: 25mm (1")
- Inner diameter: 16mm (.63") (5/8")
- Stampable area: 5mm (.20")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Does not tarnish
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Love the thickness of this washer as it does not bend easily.
Great surface to stamp on. Takes stamps very well. Love that they have the plastic on the front to protect from scratching.
These pair up well with the 1” circle blank to make necklaces.