Aluminum Washer, 25mm (1") with 16mm (.63") ID, 18g, Pack of 5
- Outer diameter: 25mm (1")
- Inner diameter: 16mm (.63") (5/8")
- Stampable area: 5mm (.20")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Love the thickness of this washer as it does not bend easily.
Great surface to stamp on. Takes stamps very well. Love that they have the plastic on the front to protect from scratching.
These pair up well with the 1” circle blank to make necklaces.