Aluminum Washer, 22mm (.87") with 12.7mm (.51") ID, 18g
- Outer diameter: 22mm (.87") (7/8")
- Inner diameter: 12.7mm (.51") (1/2")
- Stampable area: 5mm (.20")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
These are great to use to add layering or texture to your jewelry piece!