Aluminum Puffy Heart, 24mm (.94") x 21.5mm (.85"), 18g, Pack of 5
- 21.5mm (.85") x 24mm (.94")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
I really like the versatile shape of this heart. I may try a stylized mandala or a bouquet/floral theme. Many possibilities for a pretty necklace!
Nice and large. Can hang vertical or to the side. versatile.
Great quality and love the 18g. This blank will be a staple in my inventory. Also got a great impression. Thanks Lisa for providing high quality products for us.
A cute, fun little blank! Good for so many things and easy to stamp.