Aluminum Stylized Heart, 15mm (.59") x 14mm (.55"), 18g, Pack of 5
- 14mm (.55") x 15mm (.59")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
tiny so you wont fit much but is very easy to stamp on and is good quality.
These are adorable! Great for initials.
I typically use these as an accent on key chains. I have fit 'grandma' along the bottom edge up the side a bit in a 3mm font. So its small- but still very usable :)
I've been using these cute hearts in mixed metal pendants and with rings. They are easy to rivet and add alot to designs with their cute shape.
Very small, and Beaducation has many sizes, so be sure you have the right size. These are great for putting one word or initials on. They are easy to put a hole in and are soft so you can dap them easily to create a little bit of concave shape, very pretty.