Aluminum Small Stylized Heart, 18g
- Height: 14mm (.55")
- Width: 15mm (.59")
- Thickness: 18g
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
tiny so you wont fit much but is very easy to stamp on and is good quality.
These are adorable! Great for initials.
I typically use these as an accent on key chains. I have fit 'grandma' along the bottom edge up the side a bit in a 3mm font. So its small- but still very usable :)
I've been using these cute hearts in mixed metal pendants and with rings. They are easy to rivet and add alot to designs with their cute shape.