Aluminum Circle, 25mm (1"), 18 Gauge, Pack of 5
- Diameter: 25mm (1")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I love these blanks, they usually all arrive with no scratches, which speeds up my production time!
I use this for my dog ID tag. The only thing I don't love is that you can't stamp the back, The metal isn't strong enough.
These are a great size and thickness! I use them for stamping my mommy of an angel necklaces with feet prints and they hold up nicely! Thank you!
Love these. Love the size and the ease of stamping on aluminum. Thickness is great and very sturdy. Would order again!
These are the perfect size blanks. I love that each one comes with a protective sheet.
Great size and just thick enough. Takes stamps well
These stamp great! Perfect impression. I use these for stacking necklaces. Love that they come with a protective film.
I love their circle stamps!
Love these aluminium blanks ! Stamping is so easy on them!
Great surface to stamp on. Takes stamps very well. Love that they have the plastic on the front to protect from scratching.
These pair up well with the 1” washers to make necklaces.