Aluminum Circle, 25mm (1"), 18g
- Diameter: 25mm (1")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I love these blanks, they usually all arrive with no scratches, which speeds up my production time!
I use this for my dog ID tag. The only thing I don't love is that you can't stamp the back, The metal isn't strong enough.
These are a great size and thickness! I use them for stamping my mommy of an angel necklaces with feet prints and they hold up nicely! Thank you!
Love these. Love the size and the ease of stamping on aluminum. Thickness is great and very sturdy. Would order again!
These are the perfect size blanks. I love that each one comes with a protective sheet.
Great size and just thick enough. Takes stamps well
These stamp great! Perfect impression. I use these for stacking necklaces. Love that they come with a protective film.
I love their circle stamps!