Aluminum Circle, 19mm (.75"), 18g, Pack of 5
- Diameter: 19mm (.75") (3/4")
- Thickness: 18g
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Aluminum blanks from Beaducation never disappoint. I love that they come with a plastic protector. I know I can always rely on their quality being behind the product. These are great for stampers starting out.
These aluminum blanks are top quality. Never damaged and I love that they have a protector on them. They are easy to stamp and easy to shine.
Another great circle blank from Beaducation!
Right size for the charms I want to create
Easy to stamp, great quality!
great for custom stamping pendants.
Super easy to stamp just about anything you want!
Great quality. Nice impressions. My go to!!! ????