Aluminum Circle, 16mm (.63"), 18g
- Diameter: 16mm (.63")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Light weight.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I decided to purchase some of these for practicing my stamping and designs. That way when I am happy with a creation, I can go ahead and design it on the sterling blanks. I should have thought of this earlier.