Aluminum Circle, 9.5mm (.37"), 18g
- Diameter: 9.5mm (.37")
- Thickness: 18g
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Perfect dainty blank for projects.
Perfect little circles! You can easily stamp a single design or an 6mm initial.
Great surface to stamp on. Takes stamps very well. Love that they have the plastic on the front to protect from scratching.
Perfect for initial or one stamp designs!