- Design measures: 4.5mm wide by 5mm high
- Made from 1/4" square heat-treated tool steel
- Made in the USA
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- This lacey heart metal punch is perfect for Valentine's Day jewelry, Mother's Day jewelry, making heart jewelry and love projects. Metal heart punches are ideal for stamping with a love note, love quote, for couple's jewelry pieces, matching necklaces and bracelets for you and your BFF and so much more.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
I like this little heart but for some reason I thought it was bigger. I have used it and you need to tilt and tap to get all the detail. It is a nice clean stamp with good detail.